Dienstag, 23. April 2013

One Page dungeon 2013

Recently I decided to participate in the One Page Dungeon Contest again this year. Quite an interresting contest that tends to yield a lot of curious entries. And if you want to participate, you still have a few days to do so. For more details and information on the contest have a look at it here.

My submission this year is titled "The Mad Riddler's Halls". As the name suggests it is a dungeon based around puzzles and riddles. As suggested in the contest guidlines it is held vague on purpose to make the dungeon mostly system independent. Still I had a hard time fitting it all on a single page. As a little teaser I present you a high resolution blind version of the map for my entry.

To download the image in original size (4400 x 3400 pixels at 400 dpi) please visit my DeviantArt gallery here. The PDF with the full entry can be found here.

Kommentare:

  1. Good stuff! I don't care for the script font but love the riddles and puzzles -- simple enough not to bog down the game but still a challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. I guess I could create a version with a simpler, easier to read font.

      Löschen